If someone you know was just detained, contact our Deportation Defense Coordinator, Zobella Vinik (Ph: 520-369-2994, email@example.com)
To get help filling out a DACA renewal form please contact Zobella to set up an appointment.
Contact information stated above.
IMPORTANT: Know Your Rights
EVERYONE has certain basic rights, no matter who is President.
- Download our 1-page handout (English & Spanish)
- Additional information from the National Immigration Law Center (NILC)
- Resource Guide for Immigrant Families in Tucson
- 5 cosas importantes que necesitas saber sobre DACA durante la presidencia de Trump
- 5 Important Things You Need To Know About DACA During a Trump Presidency
It is all of our responsibility to stop the criminalization of black & brown bodies, undocumented & documented. We are committed to helping you Know Your Rights with the resources below. Join us in the fight and stay prepared. Resources below were created by the United We Dream Deportation Defense team.
If ICE comes to your home, workplace, or elsewhere, YOU HAVE RIGHTS!
- Download these Know Your Rights cards by United We Dream (available in English, Spanish, Korean, Vietnamese, Mandarin, Arabic, Portuguese, Hindi, and Farsi)
How to be prepared if ICE stops you.
(Download these images to your phone or computer) (Click for images in additional languages)
If you witness ICE activity in your community, report it.
- Call the UWD MigraWatch Hotline (1-844-363-1423)
- Report it using the Latino Rebels’ MigraMap