ScholarshipsA-Z continues to make higher education more accessible to all students, regardless of their immigration status. Your donation supports the development of educational resources and organizing of educational rights workshops. Here are some of our accomplishments:
- Described as 1 of 6 Tucson organizations working hard to make Tucson the sort of place we want to live (Source: Tucson Weekly, December 12, 2013)
- Helped over 950 students attend college and/or find scholarships
- Made Pima Community College accessible to immigrant students with Deferred Action (160+ are currently enrolled)
- Held over 75 leadership workshops
- Met with over 1,200 students, parents and educators in 2013-2014
- Trained 130 K-16 educators at Arizona's 1st DREAM Conference on how to work with undocumented students
1. Donate online
2. Donate by Check
Make checks payable to and mail to:
P.O. Box 85935
Tucson, AZ 85745
3. Donate your time and volunteer: email@example.com
"I can sleep better at night, knowing my teen has someone she can contact for help. Until I learned about ScholarshipsA-Z, I was at a bit of a loss in learning how to assist her."
Read more testimonials...
Invite us to your school, campus, or organization. Learn More...